Bulgaria is a country located in Europe. According to AbbreviationFinder, BG is the two-letter ISO code of Bulgaria, and BGR is the three-letter country abbreviation for Bulgaria. Yearbook 1997 Bulgaria. The crisis patterns from the previous year continued and deepened, both in the economy and in politics. The value of the currency fell and inflation […]
According to eningbo, in 2012, Bulgaria was a small country located in the southeastern part of Europe. It had a population of around 7.4 million people and its economy was largely dependent on services and manufacturing. Its GDP was estimated to be around $67 billion and the country had an unemployment rate of 12%. The majority of Bulgaria’s economic activity was centered around services which accounted for around 70% of its total GDP. This sector included banking, retail, telecommunications, transportation, construction and tourism. The remaining 30% of Bulgaria’s GDP came from manufacturing which included food production, automotive parts production, pharmaceuticals production and electronics production among others. The government also took steps to diversify the economy away from services and manufacturing towards other industries such as renewable energy production (including solar power), information technology services (including internet access), transportation services (including airports),telecommunications services,construction services (including roads),and health care services. This effort was largely successful as foreign investment began flowing into the country from countries such as Germany and Austria. Overall, 2012 marked an important period of transition for Bulgaria where it began taking steps towards becoming a modern nation while still facing many challenges along the way. It would take many more years before Bulgaria would become fully integrated into global markets but this period marked an important milestone in its journey towards progress. In 2015, Bulgaria was a southeastern European country located on the Black Sea coast and bordered by Romania to the north, Serbia and Macedonia to the west, and Turkey and Greece to the south. The country had an area of 42,855 square miles (110,994 sq km) making it one of Europe’s smallest countries. Bulgaria had a population of 7.2 million people in 2015 who identified as Bulgarian (84%), Turkish (8%), Roma (4%) and other ethnic groups (4%). The official language was Bulgarian while other languages spoken included Turkish, Romani and English. The economy of Bulgaria in 2015 was largely driven by its agricultural sector which accounted for 36% of GDP while industry accounted for 27% and services 37%. The major industries included food processing, beverages, textiles, chemicals and machinery manufacturing while agriculture produced wheat, barley, corn, sunflowers and tobacco. Tourism also played an important role in the economy with many visitors coming from Russia, Germany and Romania. Bulgaria’s culture was a mix of both Eastern European influences as well as influences from its Ottoman past with Orthodox Christianity being the main religion followed by Islam. Music was an important part of Bulgarian culture with traditional instruments such as gaida (bagpipes), tambura (lute) or kaval (shepherd’s flute). Traditional Bulgarian dances such as horo or rachenitsa were also popular forms of entertainment. The capital city Sofia boasted numerous cultural attractions including ancient churches like Alexander Nevsky Cathedral or Boyana Church which were UNESCO World Heritage Sites along with museums like the National History Museum or the National Art Gallery which housed many works from renowned Bulgarian artists such as Vladimir Dimitrov-Maistora or Zlatyu Boyadzhiev. Nature lovers could explore some incredible wildlife at places like Rila Monastery Nature Park which was home to numerous species including brown bears, wolves and lynxes as well as rare reptiles such as fire salamanders. Overall, in 2015 Bulgaria was a fascinating destination for travelers looking for something unique; offering stunning landscapes combined with rich cultural heritage, abundant wildlife and vibrant cities that offer modern amenities alongside centuries-old traditions that are still practiced today making it truly one-of-a-kind experience! Check computergees for Bulgaria in 2006.