It’s visas in each country It is a world, and many of them are very strict when it comes to get it. And if you have the tourist visa It is impossible that you can work in the country in question, if you do, you become illegal. That said, last week in China has arrested more than 60 models It was illegal to be able to model visas.
This arrest was carried out in Beijing After creating a fake casting by the police in the Agency china M3. This practice of modeling without work permit is being increased in relation to large firms that they strengthen their work in Asian market.
An example of this is in signatures as Dior Homme or Michael Kors, or the British firm Burberry that recently opened a boutique in downtown Shanghai with Cara Delevingne y Suki Waterhouse as ambassadors.
According to Style.com, China is not the only country with problems of illegal visas, as during the New York fashion week, There are many that shape without permits and without work visas.
Obviously, these arrests no names known as the Delevingne or Eniko Mihalik (to give a couple of examples), but which is of young girls that you want to open way in this world. For this reason, the Model Alliance organization wants to educate all these young about their rights and the importance of them.
What do you think?
More news from the industry in Jezebel
- The war of Instagram which has the fashion industry in the spotlight
- Jezebel News: Desigual, Primark, Forever 21, Michael Kors and more news
- Tavi Gevinson is also attached to the series The Simpsons, who will be the next blogger?
- It is Rita Ora new Roberto Cavalli image? Time will tell what…
- A buyer from Saks Fifth Avenue is located in one of their bags a letter from a prisoner
- The blogger world appears in The Simpsons: Chiara Ferragni rubs shoulders with the yellow people. Multiply I by 0!